Thursday 17 September 2009

So I say Thank You for the-


Thank you There's No Such Thing as Perfect for the Kreativ Blogger award. Wow, I guess I'd better
complete the questions...

7 things you don't know about me...


1. When I was younger I kept changing my mind about what I wanted to be when I grew up, but the main ones were: comedian, detective, and magician! So I put that altogether and now want to be: a writer. Yup, I know.


2. I have celebrity contacts in my phone. Which is kind of a lie - i've used code words for all my friends just to confuse people. For example, Kirsty is George Lamb in my phone, Debra is Mighty Huntress, Ambra is Champ Ambra etc etc.


3. I want to be an American. I have an obsession with America, just as some Americans have an obsession with London. Ever since going on holiday 3 times to the States I have wanted to live there. One day I'll get there...


4. Ok, this is the one I always use in them stupid 'let's get to know eachother' tasks at college: I was named after a mermaid. Madison? As in Splash? I only found out the other day that Madison wasn't considered a feminine name until Daryl Hannah's character decided to look at a street sign and choose the absolutely brilliant name of Madison.


5. I refuse to accept that I my eye sight is slowly deteriorating. Ok, that's a little dramatic but still - it's all blurry 5 metres in front of me. Yes I have glasses, and yes they give me perfect sight. But do I like wearing them? Noooo.


6. Out of all my family, apparently I am the Clever One. Haha, said by my ten year old cousin: "When I go round Tracy's, I'm going to ask Madison to help me with my algebra - she's the only clever one in this family..." I'm flattered!


7. I'm destined to be famous... Please don't get me wrong (ie the name of this blog) I'm not some fame hungry teen. I'd just like a lot of people to read my writing and be inspired. Anyway, in primary school my head teacher told me that I'd be: "The famous Madison G..."

Anyway enough about me: I pass this lovely award (in no particular order, 'cause you're all awesome) on to the following very talented bloggers -

Sally Jane Vintage

All this happiness

Le Love

Think someone you know deserves this award too?

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and put it on your blog.
3. Link the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things, people may not know about you.
5. Nominate as many other 'Kreativ Bloggers' of your choice.
6. Post links to the blogs which you nominated.
7. Leave them a comment to let them know they have been nominated!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

tell me about it chica! My eye sight is so horrible.


@ your comment--I try! Haha really i just have a great camera.

laurennicolelove.com said...

yay for nominating le love image.

the best.

xoxo

erika sorocco said...

Congratulations on the award - fun post!

I wanted to be a detective too - or rather, a spy. Once I read "Harriet the Spy" no one was safe from my prying eyes. Whenever I spot a trench coat, I still dream about being one! :)