Thursday 17 September 2009

Strike A Pose.

Photobucket

This was a while a back now but I just loved this party and couldn't miss out on sharing the awesome photos with you!

I had such a great time! It was a surprise 40th Birthday party for my Dad's cousin Karen and she was so shocked! Kirsty and I were the first on the dance floor with our official dance moves (ie Vogue, Robot, Llama, repeat). Even Karen's husband Simon came up to us and said: "If I don't speak to you two again tonight, I'd just like to thank you for getting everyody dancing!". Why thank you, we do try.




It was an incredibly good night, but I wish people had dressed up more - there was only about 40% in 80's outfit. Um, hello? It's a fancy dress party. Don't be rude and wear a green t shirt and jeans.

Urgh.


But on a lighter note - ooooooooooooooh I wanna dance with somebody!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Madison,
I'm your swap partner in the Letter Swap hosted by A Bun Can Dance. Can you please mail me your snail mail address? You'll find my mail addy on the "About" page in my blog.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Take care,
Ella