Saturday 4 July 2009

What I did today...



Today I helped my mum out at a school summer fair. I earnt a bit of money but... my nose got burnt. Bad times [i overestimated the protection my hat gave me]. I could be Rudolphs sister...



Anyhoo some of the kids were really cute but ONE little boy got on my nerves, being really cheeky and whatnot. ["OMG that's a rip off!! You should be selling that for 20p!" The item was - and was worth - a pound.]



The school we went to was HUGE, with like 3 huge fields and tennis and football courts. I kind of got lost finding the toilets #'_'#. But it was a great day for all the kids cos there was loads of games and bouncy castles. It was also sports day for the pupils at the school, which bought back the old nerves of my sports day. Urgh what school put me through...



It was a boiling hot day, but it went really quick. Finally - a proper summers day in England.



Madison

No comments: