Friday 26 June 2009

I'm pretty sure the whole world has heard it...




I woke up this morning to the words of Chris Moyles: "...so we're sorry to listeners but we will have to keep repeating this news every 15 minutes so that people get it when they wake up. Trust me, I never thought I would be saying the words that Michael Jackson has died..."

I was incredibly shocked. I jumped straight out of bed and bashed into my sister's room to tell her the news. She couldn't believe it either. We turned radio 1 up loud so we could hear the news from the study as we looked at videos of what happened.
I'm not the biggest fan of Michael Jackson; yet I think that everyone loves at least one of his songs - and I love quite a few.

All I can say is I give my condolences to his family and friends (and fans). He has had such a hectic and dramatic life and I think it's nice to think that he is finally at rest now away from all his problems.

Rest in peace Michael Jackson.

1 comment:

Kirsty said...

I know! It was such a shock. He was only 50, so young! I think you've written about this really well, my best wishes also go out to his family, children and friends.
R.I.P Michael Jackson.