Thursday 11 June 2009

Trust me, I'm English

Ok so I know I sound totally freaking ebay mad but I was really bored and wanted to make a video. So after wrestling with the wires behind my PC i managed to dig out my dusty webcam and spend ages figuring out how to put sound on it. After about 10 mins of infuriating button clicking I figured out that all you had to do was tick the bloody Audio box!! Anyhoo - got it working in the end, so here it is: [btw excuse my voice - it seems to go Australian at points, but trust me - I'm English!!]

[Click here for my ebay account.]

2 comments:

Kirsty said...

Awh love the video Madz :)
It was very clever when you did the old hand gesture to the Ebay link below! lol
Loved the 'scream for Eeyko' and 'look at the detail' lol.
Very gd video dude :)
Can't wait for tomorrow!
Cya then at 5:50pm :D

P.S I like the profile picture------> Sooooo cool!

.x.

chrissythreads said...

your videos are excellent esp. the southend one so if your e-bay business goes belly up I'm sure you'll have a great career in the media.