Sunday 14 June 2009

Post Secret

For all of you slow on the up-take, and have never heard of Post Secret you must visit it now. It is an online anonymous community where the creator Frank Warren invites the whole world to send a postcard with their secret on it to him.

He posts them on his website once a week on Sundays and shows a variety of secrets from the damn-right funny to the heart breakingly sad. I've been a fan of this website for over a year now and it fills me with hope, inspiration and makes me feel lucky about my situation if I'm down.


I encourage everyone to read the blog and support it, as Post Secret supports (and I think actually created) a suicide helpline and has helped to save many lives.

If there's one blog that you must visit once a week make it www.postsecret.com. If you already know about it, you're probably an addict like myself :).
Love and secrets,
Madison

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

post secret is so addictive and definitely part of my sunday routine

Kirsty said...

Awh thanx dude :) H + M :)
Post secret is AMAZING! You showed me it and now I have to look at it hehe :)
About lunch tomorrow Debra was saying we should stay and have a bagette :) Lets do it! What time do you go into college tomorrow? I meet you at GH at 1:40 and then we could bop into the canteen and get food? :)

Love Kirsty .x.

Jessica said...

Postsecret is awesome !
Some secrets get me very emotionnal.
I once read one that said 'i wish my dad was still alive so he could chase away the boys'
That made me smile :)