Friday 12 June 2009

The romance, the hang over and the kids book

Woke up, ate icing, posted bows online and now I'm craving films...


The first out of the films I want to see is WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE:



This just looks like one of those random films that is going to be treasured forever. I've never read the book but the trailer looks so endearing - someone please come see it with me ;)


Second film I want to see is one I've been waiting for for aaaages:



I'm a big Zooey Deschanel fan and so can't wait for this to come out. However, I think I read somewhere that it's not coming over to England until November. The lucky ole Americans get it in July/August methinks ( in SUMMER). Grrr.


And this just looks incredibly funny:



I'm really in the mood for these films and have gone back to my obsession of looking at pretty much EVERY SINGLE trailer there is on apple.com. Ahh - there's too many good films.


Oh, and did anyone get to see Watchmen? I wanted to but because I'm 17 instead of 18 never got to!


Other films I want to see: Coraline, Sunshine Cleaning, Adventure Land, Harry Potter, Toy Story 3, any films you wanna see?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh where the wild things are looks amazing, almost too good to be true

500 days of summer is also on my must-see list